There are many institutions which partake in producing and directing music videos. Many of these institutions are global, and they tend to hire multiple notable music video directors who they pair up with clients seeking a quality music video.
These institutions are the main 3 in the music industry at the moment; all three having built up reputations for themselves across a wide span of genres.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Music Video and Website
This is the final, uploaded edit of my music video, which is also available on the finalised version of the website; linked below. htt...
-
Here is an idea of the different types of shots I have discovered are used in music videos to portray meaning. I have recreated these shots ...
-
This is the moodboard that represents the theme I am going for within my artist's website. Once again, featuring many aspects of the ...
-
I chose to focus upon four directors; two of which direct films, and two who are exclusively music video directors. Edgar Wright is one o...
No comments:
Post a Comment